It's winter where I am, my heating is out due to renovations so I need a little warmth in my life - "what better than an inbox full of amazing summer creations" I thought to myself - and so the idea for this contest was born.
We have 3 packages of amazing NEW Queen & Co mini felt waiting for 3 people and it's EASY to enter. Here's how:
1. Create a summer creation using Queen & Co embellishments. You can use any papers and/or cardstock, and other embellishments as well, but it'll be the ones that use a predominant amount of Queen & Co product that will catch our judges eyes!
2. Creation can be anything - tags, cards, layouts, mini books, altered items - anything!
3. Create a jpeg of your creation and resize so that your whole email to me will be under 500kb. Click the 'email me' link at the top left, place "Queen & Co Summer Contest" in the subject line and send it through by the 23rd of June! You will need to include your name, address, jpegs and any tips, tricks or techniques you want us to notice.
4. Entries will be judged on your creation and how much effort you put in, creative use of Queen & Co products and how much chocolate you send to the judges. Judges decisions are final and no corrospondence will be entered into. Contest is not open to Queen & Co employees or DT members.
5. Winners will be notified by email by the 30th of June. There will be 3 winners, each receiving a parcel of new Queen & Co mini-felt. Each and every entry will be considered as material for a future blog post, entries remain the right of Queen & Co until the 30th of June, when rights are returned to the entrant. If Queen & Co wishes to use any entry as part of a future blog post, the entrant will be asked nicely by email for the right to do so. :o)